Developed by Ascendant Master ElAneet
Paradise Horizons is a *wholistic system of purging, healing and mastery carefully taught in phases.
Each one designed to; balance the forces of internal and external energies; stimulating the left and right hemispheres of the brain and quicken the layers of potentiality that color yet often obscure the light
of our spirit.
The Paradise Horizons System
- Classes are held in an atmosphere conducive to "Letting Go". Peaceful music is played and lights are dimmed. This atmosphere assists students to go within as they search to find something new that they can learn about themselves. This initial process of "environmental staging" is essential to reaching the goal of self-awareness that represents 90% of all "wholistic" self-healing.
- The Breath of Life. Proper breathing is essential to wellness and balance. Breathing is one of the first things that we do when we come to this earth plane and it is the last thing that is done when one leaves. In times of stress controlling ones breathing can effectively alter the mood of the situation. It is taught that if you can control your breath you can control your universe. Aroma therapy is incorporated into this session if requested.
- Basic yoga techniques called Movements For Improvement are incorporated. The student is guided through various gentle body positions designed to relax the muscles allowing them to stretch and bend, thereby focus and flexibility are dramatically increased. These movements gradually elevate in intensity commensurate to each person's level of mental and spiritual strength. At a comfortable stage rhythmic breathing is incorporated into the movements in a manner that in time becomes habitual and automatic.
- Sound therapy is a major factor in the success of the Paradise Horizons system. Participants let go as relaxing sounds remind them of the joy of life. Being the universal language, music is the common denominator that we use as a means to bridge the gap between all barriers. Participants realize change through this system of sound expression via graceful movements and vocal releasing.
- "As a Man Thinketh So Is He". This adage has been handed down through the ages and is just as relevant today. Paradise Horizons Wholistic System of Divine Health places heavy emphasis on creating a paradigm of positive thinking. Thoughts are actually things and if we could measure them, we would see that some thoughts can become antiproductive weights. Therefore we focus on the elimination of negative thoughts and the heavy burden associated with them, replacing them with positive images which are light, creative and happy. The end result is a more empowered, more balanced and peaceful individual consequently; a more balanced and productive family, community, society and ultimately a more balanced, peaceful and productive world. This is the vision of Paradise that we see on the Horizon.
Paradise Horizons sessions are available privately or to groups of 5 or more.
Experience it Today - Feel Better Tomorrow!
Ascendant Master ElAneet
Panelist: Race Food and Justice
Talk Show Host ElAneet Live
International Health and Wellness Lecturer
Founder: Paradise Horizons International
Lecturer and Health Instructor: Raw Spirit International www.rawspirit.com and Seek the Light Expo
2009: Sustainability Provider: State of Ohio ODADAS
2004: Certified with the Ministry of Health, Dimona, Israel's Village of Peace
2003: Registered Lymphatic Practitioner: Foundation of Lymphatic Practitioners
2002: Advanced Masters Physical Manipulation - W.L. Lillard Jerusalem, Israel
1998-2004: Administrator - Soul Vegetarian at Kilimanjaro
Yoga Teacher 13 years - Creative Yoga School Cleveland,OH
1998 - 2005: Divine Health - School of the Prophets Dimona, Israel
Initiate - Knights of the All Seeing Eye, Universal Hagar Association
1988-1992: Staff Writer of "The Light" a spiritual column Echelon Magazine
1987: Graduate Yoga Philosophy - Creative Yoga School Cleveland, OH
Graduate Yoga I II and III - Creative Yoga School Cleveland, OH
"Wholistic" is a word! Not often used in mainstream language, yet it is common in Afrocentric Spiritual Communities rerring to the incorporation of the totality of healing modalities. Thus, it is a whole system, not the common linear approach to wellness that we find the world swiftly moving away from today.
At the age of twenty-three I thanked the creator for my beautiful apartment, my new car and my clothes. I had a good job and life was great! Then I went to sleep. As I closed my eyes the spirit came to me and taught me a beautiful lesson, "My only valued physical possession was my body; my perfect heart, my lungs working in divine order & my eyes to see with." In essence my body was all that I ever really had. When I woke up and rushed off to work the episodes of the night before were buried under the hustle and bustle of my conscious mind. In fact three days passed before a co-worker came to me and asked for a cigarette. Astonished, I admonished him by saying..."I DON'T SMOKE!" Then I thought about it...I don't smoke...I don't smoke! I remembered the prayer that I humbly prayed days prior and praised God for the blessing. From then on systems of spiritual enlightenment fell at my feet. Thus my prayer is that everyone receives the abundant blessings of our Creator's eternal presence as I have. This revelation was the seed of Paradise Horizons System of Peace and the inspiration behind my new book Angel of the Jordan River.
The Sacred PARADISE HORIZONS System
Breath of Life Sessions
Paradise Horizons Stress Relief Classes
Eating Right Live Right
Breaking the Seals
Angel of the Jordan River
Obama and the
Winds of Change
The Lies of Heaven